Friday, October 16, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Autumn Blessings & Sweater Weather

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a sweet Fall card using one of my favorite Scrapping for Less dies... the Autumn Blessings die, along with a cute coffee stamp that I just adore that's from the Sweater Weather stamp set by Paper Sweeties! Shall we have a look?


I just happened to have a few pieces of the gorgeous Cozy Fall papers left over and they were absolutely perfect for this card design. I love sweaters! I'm a sweater loving, Fall loving kinda gal and the beautiful designs in these papers just make my heart happy!


And since I was already planning on making a couple more Fall cards to send out, it just made sense to use my favorite Autumn Blessings die! This die does take a bit of patience as there's four separate pieces (not including the dot for the 'i'), but once you have it all adhered together it is SO worth it!!


This was the first card I made while planning out my design. I love love love that floral piece behind the focal piece. The rich reds and greens on the black background is just stunning. I pulled my color palette for the cards from the papers and I think they turned out really pretty!


I used the following Copic Markers for these cards:

Leaves ~ YG03, YG63
Berries ~ R000, R37
Flowers ~ YR14, YR15, YR21, YR24
Mug ~ E41, E43
Grounding ~ N0, N1


Here's the two cards together. You can check out my process video for my card... here!






Surprise! I have a bonus card to share! I also had these scraps left over from my Cozy Fall paper pack and whipped up a quick card using a sentiment from the Sweater Weather stamp set along with a "Happy" die from my stash. And to finish it off I stamped the heart, also from the Sweater Weather set, a few times... even stamping off once to get a lighter heart. I used Chipped Sapphire distress ink for this little bit of stamping. Go check out these fabulous Fall products in the SFL shop!!

That's it for me this time! Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.