Monday, November 18, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard ~ Woodland Cuties {Winter Fox}

Hello there crafty friends!
I have a sweet card to share with you today using one of my new releases over at Polka Dot Orchard called Woodland Cuties {Winter Fox}!! I have been so excited to share this sweet little fox with you all and now I finally can! 


I made a simple card... combining and resizing the Winter Fox digi with the sentiment digi in a Word Document. I colored the image with the following copic markers:
Fox ~ E0000, E000, E37, E95, E97, E99, R20
Hat/Scarf ~ G03, G14, G20, G21, C00, C1, R000, R14, R29
Snow/Ground ~ C00, C1, B0000

I die cut the colored panel with a large stitched rectangle die and used Tombow mono multipurpose adhesive to glue it directly to the 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of the adorable Snow Day Remix papers from Lawn Fawn. To finish off the card, I went a little crazy adding Vanilla Sugar Snowflake Sprinkles from Trinity Stamps!! I love these little snowflakes!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal
Description:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.