Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard ~ New Release ~ Cozy Brew



Hello there crafty friends!
I am so excited to share a card that I made using a new release from Polka Dot Orchard called Cozy Brew!! This new digi set is absolutely amazing! I love it so much and it's created by my talented friend Jeanie Hays of Washi Horse Designs.




I combined all of the images in Microsoft Word Document. I actually colored the snowflakes in Word, as well... so easy peasy!! I used the following Copic markers to color the mug:
Mug ~ E0000, E41
Coffee ~ E23, E27, E51
Cozy / Steam ~ N0, N1, N3
Button ~ V000, V04, V12



I then added a bit of shimmer to the cozy with a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen and a touch of white to the thread on the button with a white gel pen. Love it!!

I am having so much fun creating cards for the Fall | Winter 2019 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
I hope that you are hopping along and better yet, playing along too!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

15 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.