Monday, November 4, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ Pink & Main ~ Need Coffee



Hello there crafty friends!
I am back with another fun caffeinated creation for the Fall | Winter 2019 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop... this time with a fun stamp by Pink & Main called Need Coffee. This fabulous stamp is available at Scrapping for Less in a bundle with the stamps and dies and it's on sale!!


I love this adorable stamp... it's so fun to color! I decided to use the Stay Awhile papers by Bo Bunny. For once I remembered to choose the patterned papers first and then I colored my stamped image... pulling the colors from the paper. I wish I remembered to do that more often!

I used the following copic markers for this card:
Skin ~ E000, E00, E21
Hair ~ E21, E23, E27
Curlers ~ B34, B37, B39
Clothes ~ YG03, YG11, YG63, E000, E51, E95, E97
Mug ~ E11, E23, E27, E51
Steam ~ N0, N1, N3

My design was inspired by the fabulous sketch at Freshly Made Sketches
I'm entering my card in the FMS409 Challenge





Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal




20 comments:

  1. Great coloring of your sweet image! Love the green brick wall in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun image and I love the layout of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute papers and fun image. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its super cute!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming stamp! I love her with her coffee and the coffee cups in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute stamp and I like the papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.