Thursday, August 15, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Uniquely Unity ~ Goodness of Life

Hi there crafty friends!!
I'm excited to share my card today... one of my favorite things about Unity Stamp Company is the gorgeous stamps that they have in their memberships. The card I'm sharing today is from the Uniquely Unity membership. It's called the Goodness of Life... and it's just perfect for birthday cards!


Isn't she just beautiful?! I love that sentiment too! It's perfect!


 I colored my stamped image using several Copic markers... here's a list:
Skin ~ E000, E00, E21
Hair ~ E55, E57, E59
Clothes/Jewelry ~ R00, R01, N0, BG11, Colorless Blender
Pink Champagne/Bottle ~ RV0000, RV10, N0, N3
Cake ~ R00, R01, R30, N0, Y11, BV000, BV02
Presents ~ RV0000, RV10, R00, R01, R12, R32, R43, Y000, Y11, BG11, BG23, N0, BV000, BV02
Ground/Outline ~ BV000, B0000


Once I was happy with my coloring, I die cut the panel with the stitched rectangle die from the Blueprints 20 dies by My Favorite Things. I then mat it with a piece of vellum cardstock and die cut some Melon Berry card stock with the scalloped rectangle die. I adhered the panel to the scalloped rectangle layer and then adhered the entire piece to a white card base. To finish off the card, I added a few enamel dots from the Practically Perfect Enamel Dots by Carta Bella... they were perfect for this card *wink wink*!! That's it for my card today!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.