Saturday, August 24, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ August 2019 Flavor of the Month Card Kit ~ Sneak Peek

Hello there crafty friends!
Today, I'm sharing a sneak peek of the new August 2019 Flavor of the Month card kit... and I hope that you are prepared for another amazing card kit!! I am always in awe of the fabulous kits that Kim and Teresa put together for us to create with... so awesome!


One of my favorite collections in this month's card kit includes this fabulous bird stamp and let me tell you... the papers in this gorgeous kit are Drop. Dead. Gorgeous!! I literally didn't want to cut into them... lol... so I opted to use these beautiful foiled tags and a few other embellishments from the kit!! I did, however, cut into the papers and you'll see what I created on Saturday when the kit is revealed and our hop is live!!!! Eeeep!! You're going to love it!!


Back to these beautiful tags though... I had so much fun coloring this bird!! I stamped the bird twice on each tag and then again on scrap pieces of white card stock. I used the following copics for this tag ~ B0000, B00, B14, B24, YR0000, YR21, YR24, E0000, E00, E41, E43. 


I also added some white gel pen to the eyes. I fussy cut the birds out and colored the edges of the fussy cut birds black with my Memento tuxedo black marker and then I adhered them to the tags. For the pink bird I used the following copic markers ~ RV0000, RV10, RV63, YR0000, YR21, YR24, E0000, E000, E41, E43.


 I stamped the sentiment from the same collection omitting a portion of the sentiment (you can see a tiny bit of the omitted sentiment on the pink tag, but I'll clean that up later with a sand eraser). I then added a strip of pretty gold glitter paper and then adhered the paper flowers. My final touch is some gold organza ribbon and twine jute... both from my stash (not included in the kit). Love how these turned out and I sure hope you've liked them too!

Be sure to use the hashtag #SFLFOTMexoticanimals when posting your creations using the new August 2019 Flavor of the Month card kit!! I can't wait to see your creations using this month's kit!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.