Monday, October 29, 2018

Polka Dot Orchard ~ Sketchy Pumpkin Spice

Hello! I wanted to share a card I made using the new digi stamps from Polka Dot Orchard by Jessica Pickeral Burnham. Jessica just released a couple of new digi stamps in her Etsy shop and she's having a sale... but hurry... the sale ends very soon!!


I resized the background digi to fit an A2 sized card. I was able to get two backgrounds on one sheet... YAY!! I printed the images with my printer and let it set just for a few minutes before I started coloring. This was the first time I'd used my new printer for printing a digi stamp so I wanted to make sure the ink was dry before I started coloring with my Copic markers.


I had so much fun coloring this background!! I die cut the background and mat it on a die cut piece of Cocoa Bean card stock that I also die cut using a rectangle scallop die. I adhered my layers to a Canyon Clay card base. I printed off a sentiment that I trimmed and mat with a scrap of Cocoa Bean card stock. I just adhered that layer flat... I wanted to keep this card pretty flat so it didn't require extra postage. I did add some Ripened Pumpkin Nuvo drops. My last touch ~ a total last minute thing ~ was to add some splatter. I smooshed some Vintage Photo and Carved Pumpkin distress inks on an acrylic block and then using my water pen I splattered away. I just love this digi stamp! I love it so much I'm working on another card... I hope to share later this week!!

Now go get yourself this wonderful digi stamp... it's on sale for just a little longer!!

Thank you friends for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs!
~ Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I love how that background came out and how you colored it. Thank you so much for designing with my digis.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Jessica
    Polka Dot Orchard



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica! Your digis are so fun to play with! Thanks for asking me to design for you! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.