Monday, October 1, 2018

~ Growing in Unity Winners ~

Hello! I wanted to share the winners I've randomly picked for my Growing in Unity week. Thank you so much to all the wonderful people who checked out my blog all week and left me the sweetest comments! You made my week amazing!! On to the winners...

Random.org chose Day 3...

and comment #30... Congratulations Karen Adams!!


Random.org chose Day 1...


and comment #32... Congratulations Denise Bryant!!


Karen and Denise, please email me at crystalominkler@gmail.com with your mailing addresses to claim your prize of a grab bag of 25 fabulous deeply etched red rubber stamps!! You have two weeks to claim your prize.


I mentioned a few times that this or that card was my favorite and really it's hard to choose when it comes to the cards you've created, but I wanted to share my all time favorite for my week.


Why is this my favorite? Well, honestly, because I struggled with this one the most. I started with my color combination and really wasn't sure how the design would go... but it turned out way better than I could have hoped for... so this lovely card is my favorite. I do adore this Emerson Girl stamp!! Which one was your favorite? I'd love to hear... just leave me a comment if you have a minute.

Thanks again for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Sending congrats to
    the winners!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see my name as one of your winners! Yay! I sent you my info!
    My favorite card was your Day #5 card with the Alcohol Lift-Ink pad. I just got one of the pads and haven't attempted to use it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.