Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Possibilities Await ~ Capture Your Story!

Hello! I'm sharing a CAS card I made for the CASology Challenge #307 - Cue Card: Zoom.
When I was younger I used to take pictures ALL the time! Photography was a huge part of my life. So when I saw the cue was Zoom... I just had to use this image from Unity Stamp Company's Moments Between Moments Kit of the Month.
I love this gal with the camera!


I wanted to continue working with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens so I stamped the image with VersaMark Watermark ink and heat embossed a fine black embossing powder and colored the image in. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from the Possibilities Await set on a scrap of the same watercolor paper.


I die cut the image with a scalloped rectangle die and added a couple bits of washi before adhering it to the card base. I popped up the sentiment and then adhered the little wooden camera that I watercolored with the ZIGs as well. That's it for this card!




Be sure to check out the challenge... since it's summer time this challenge is going for 2 whole weeks, so there's still time to play along. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Great image and CAS style! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Perfect take on the cue!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.