Friday, July 27, 2018

Scrapping for Less ~ July FOTM Sneak Peek ~ Birthday Wishes!

Hello! Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of the July 2018 Flavor of the Month card kit ~ Birthday Wishes. I hope that you've been following along as the Design Team has been sharing their sneak peeks this week and you've probably noticed the theme. I do love making and sending birthday cards so this kit has been so much fun to play with!!


I used a couple of the patterned papers to split up my card design and then added my focal image using a circle die that I trimmed on the corner and popped up on the card. I colored the radio with the following copic markers ~ E0000, E000, E47, E55, E57. I wrapped the ribbon around the card front to cover where the patterned papers meet. I stamped the sentiment and then fussy cut it following the bend of the words and popped it up on the card. I added a few music stickers around the radio. I adhered the card front onto a white card base and called this cute little sneak peek done. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.