Thursday, June 7, 2018

Inspired By Challenge ~ Happy Birthday!

 Inspired By challenge

Hello! I'm sharing a quick post today for my entry to the Inspired By Challenge...


I've had this beautiful daisy stamp from Unity Stamp Company's May Hope Sustain You sentiment kit on my desk for awhile. I've been itching to ink it up but just haven't had a chance... today was the perfect time! I pulled the greens and yellow from the Inspired By image to color the daisy stamp, using the following Copic markers ~ Y000, Y06, Y11, Y35, G14, G17, N0, N1, 0. I was also inspired by the 'shadow stripes' in the background and so this pretty striped paper in my stash from The Paper Studio's Pink Lemonade paper pack was a must!


Since I'm always in need of birthday cards, I decided to use the 'happy birthday' sentiment from the Abundant Blessings sentiment kit. I stamped it on kraft card stock with VersaMark watermark ink and heat embossed ultra fine white embossing powder. All that was left was adhering my layers. I popped up the main panel and the sentiment with foam tape. Voila!

That's it for me! Such a fun summery challenge... there's still lots of time to play along so head on over to the Inspire By challenge blog to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.