Friday, June 1, 2018

But First... Coffee!


Hi! I'm back with my 8th... and sadly, last... card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I love these hops so much... it's so sad it has to come to an end. I agonized over which coffee set to use for my final card... and this cutie won out!


This sweet stamp is from Love Cynthia... isn't she darling!? The stamp set is called Lili C. Series #07.
I started off by wanting to make an eclipse card but the patterned paper was a little too busy for that so I left the die cut negative as is with the Dark Chocolate card stock showing from behind. I adhered the bottom strip of patterned paper and then adhered the whole piece to a kraft card base.


I stamped this sweet girl on white card stock with memento tuxedo black ink and colored her in with the following copic markers ~  RV0000, RV06, RV63, Y11, E21, E31, E43, E47, E49, E55, N1. I die cut her out with a circle wonky die. I stamped the sentiment from another Love Cynthia set called Coffee Addict and then die cut it using a stitched banner die. I trimmed the banner and then popped up both the circle piece and the sentiment. And that's it for my final card for this hop!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal


21 comments:

  1. Suoer cute! I love the COFFEE die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and your card is so beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning coffe bean background!!! I love your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww...she's adorable! Thanks for all of your awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal, such a cute card. I love the die cut stitching on the circle. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful projects for the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling, Crystal. I love the cute little image down in the corner. Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design and very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! That's adorable! Another fantastic card in the books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card Crystal, love the coffee bean dp

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.