Wednesday, June 13, 2018

CTS Challenge #275 ~ What's Shakin'?

A quick post tonight to share the card I just finished up for the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge #275.


I wanted to make a card with a summer feel but then I saw these cute salt and pepper shakers from Unity Stamp Company called What's Shakin'?... so it got me thinking, why not make a summer card with these shakers? I also wanted to make these shakers shake so I grabbed another mini action wobble and used that to make these shakers shake! 



Here's a quick little video to show them shakin' it up!





Here's the products that I used:
Stamper's Select White card stock (Papertrey Ink)
Pretty in Pink card stock (Stampin' Up!)
Summer Mood Collection (Bo Bunny)
Standard Circle Large die (Spellbinders)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (Tsukineko)
Copics - RV0000, RV02, Y02, YR02
Mini Action Wobble (Art Impressions)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.