Saturday, June 30, 2018

Scrapping for Less ~ At the Beach Card Kit ~ Bonus Cards!

Hello again! I'm back with a couple of bonus cards using the At the Beach card kit and an A La Carte item... Sunny Studio Ocean of Joy.


My first card uses the rainbow stripe paper from Collection Three that I paired with this sweet turtle and some balloons in a rainbow of colors. The sweet sentiment is also in the Ocean of Joy stamp set. A simple but colorful card that was quick and fun to make!
I used the following copic markers for this card ~ BG000, BG10, BG15, BG18, YG0000, YG01, V05, V06, B02, B05, YR15, YR68, Y06, Y11.


My second card is a faux shaker card... it looks like a fun shaker but the elements of the card don't move. I used a stitched scalloped rectangle frame die from Gina Marie Designs to frame out my 'faux shaker'. I stamped out a bunch of fish to add as part of the sequin 'faux shaker' element and also the turtle and dolphin... all using memento tuxedo black ink so I could color them in using copic markers. The background is another piece of patterned paper from Collection Three and the sequins are also from Collection Three. I popped up a couple of fish, the dolphin, and the turtle to give them some dimension on the card. 
I used the following copic markers for this card ~ YR15, YR68, Y06, Y11, B02, B05, C1, C3, C5, C7, YG03, YG91, YG93, YG95.

Here's a look at the whole adorable stamp set.


It's available here ---> Oceans of Joy.

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal



1 comment:

  1. These are adorable cards! Thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.