Monday, October 23, 2017

October Flavor of the Month ~ Sneak Peek!!

Hello! Today I'm sharing a cute Sneak Peek for the October Flavor of the Month card kit! I am loving this month's kit!! This card is just a tiny peek at some of the amazing products included in this month's kits!!




I love Christmas and I am seriously a hoarder of Christmas pattern papers! I have to say the papers in the kits this month are so amazing!! Love them all! For this card, I die cut a couple strips of the papers using a stitched border die. I layered those on a piece of green card stock and then adhered the entire piece to a white card base. 

Have you ever noticed how some 6x6 paper pads of patterned paper have that little strip along the top?! Since I'm a hoarder of Christmas paper you can just bet that I carefully remove those pieces from the paper pad and use them whenever I can. In this case, I used a fun red piece behind the sentiment. Since I knew the sentiment was rather large I was able to cover up the hole that was in that strip of paper... love it!! 

My last little touches to this card was some clear wink of stella to the sentiment (you can kind of see that in the picture) and a couple dots in the corner. I sure hope that you like my sneak peek for you. Be sure to come by tomorrow for another sneak peek from the Design Team!! 

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.