Friday, October 6, 2017

More Fun Featuring the September Flavor of the Month Card Kit!

Hello! Today I'm sharing another batch of fun cards from the September Flavor of the Month card kit! I've had so much fun with this kit... I'm going to share just a few more cards that I've made.




My first card was very simple. The paper really did all the work for me. I just trimmed down this piece of patterned paper and then mat it a couple of times and adhered it to the white card base. I added a few of the fun Gina Marie Autumn Enamel dots. A quick & cute card!




My second card was also pretty simple. I attached the fabulous tree sticker to a piece of white card stock and then die cut it out with a stitched oval die. I then die cut a piece of the navy blue card stock and mat the tree oval to that piece. I set that aside and then cut a strip of this beautiful fall paper that I adhered to a white card base. I popped up the oval piece with foam tape. I found a fun sentiment in the patterned papers and just trimmed it to a rectangle. I popped the sentiment up, as well, and then I just added a few green sequins. Isn't it just sweet! I love that tree sticker!




My third card features the fun Neat & Tangled Pumpkin Everything stamp that comes with the Banana Split subscription. This is such a fabulous stamp! For this card I stamped it using VersaMark and then heat embossed it with fine black embossing powder. I die cut the piece with a stitched rectangle die and then found this fun patterned paper for the layer underneath. I die cut that paper with a slightly larger stitched rectangle die. I adhered those layers and then mat them on a piece of brown card stock. I then adhered the entire piece onto a white card base. I added a few of the leaves and the pumpkin stickers to the corners. A fun fall card!




My last card was so much fun to make. I started off with the cute kitty and pumpkins. I stamped them using Memento Tuxedo black ink and then colored them in with copic markers. I fussy cut them out and set them aside. I then die cut the purple star paper and adhered a piece of acetate to the center. I added foam tape to the back and set that aside. I grabbed a piece of white card stock and blended a galaxy background. I have a tutorial on my blog with step by step pictures on how to make a galaxy background... you can find that here. I adhered a piece of purple card stock to the white card base. I adhered the galaxy background to the purple card stock and then I added some sequins and adhered the shaker portion of the card. Once that was done, I fiddled around with the little kitty and pumpkins trying to figure out where they wanted to sit. I finally settled on the bottom left corner so I adhered them there. I then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment using a fine white embossing powder. I die cut the sentiment and then popped it up on the card. I don't make too many shaker cards because they can be pretty involved, but I sure love when they come together and look as cute as this one!
I sure hope that you like the cards I've shared with you today. 

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




2 comments:

  1. That kitty cat just might make me love Halloween. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... I'm glad that you like it! It's my favorite!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.