Tuesday, October 31, 2017

~ 3 Days of Halloween ~ Day 3 ~

Hello! It's my final day for my 3 Days of Halloween series! I know I already shared a card using this beautiful stamp... but I think Unity's Esmerelda Girl is my favorite so I just had to make another card!




For this card, I stamped Esmerelda on a piece of white card stock in Memento Tuxedo black ink and then colored her in with the following Copic markers: Dress/hat - V01, V05, V09; Hair - E02, E07, E08; Skin - E50, E51, E53; Broom - E55, E57; Ground/belts - N01, N02, N05. I die cut the piece using the largest rectangle in the In & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle Stax set from My Favorite Things. I then blended some Hickory Smoke and Black Soot distress inks around the edge. I stamped a few background stamps from Stampin' Up!'s Ghoulish Grunge set. I still had the Tim Holtz Cobweb thinlit die on my desk so I decided to cut out another True Black cobweb. I added some glittery goodness to it using a clear Wink of Stella pen. I decided to cut up some of the web so I could fit more of it on the card. I then decide to add some more purple to the card and mat the panel onto a scalloped rectangle of Blackberry Bliss card stock from Stampin' Up! I adhered the entire panel to a card base of Soft Stone card stock from Papertrey Ink. The finishing touch was a quick sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp set If The Hat Fits I used on yesterday's Halloween card. I stamped it in VersaMark ink and then heat embossed a fine white embossing powder. I fussy cut a banner and popped it up on the card using dimensionals. I just love how this card turned out! I sure hope you do, too!

If you missed Day 1 of my ~ 3 Days of Halloween ~ series... you can check it out here and Day 2 can be found... here.

I sure hope that you've enjoyed my ~ 3 Days of Halloween ~ series!!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.