Tuesday, June 18, 2024

More 'Scraps' Cards ~ Pissy Party Plus a Few More Stamps ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I found some time to finish up the latest batch of 'scraps' cards I've been mentioning. Yay! I had enough scraps to make three cards and a tag. It feels so good to finish up another pattern paper pack. These are the papers I've been using for some of my TOP Inky Inspiration Sketch 21 and 22 cards. It was starting to feel like these papers would never get finished up!


Here's a look at the three cards and the tag. All very different! I'd love to know if you have a favorite of the batch. If you have a moment, comment below and let me know.


My first card features the adorable Pissy Party kitty. I'm making an effort to once again do a bit of watercoloring each month so this month I watercolored this fun cat. I used a bunch of ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here's the list: Light Gray, Mid Gray, Yellow Green, Light Green, Yellow, Pink, Light Carmine, Light Blue, Cobalt Blue and Beige. Oh, and I also used my water pen. I fussy cut the kitty leaving a bit of a white border around him. I added foam tape to the back of the kitty and popped him up on the card. I used two scrap papers for this card. These were my largest pieces. I die cut a scrap of white card stock with a die from the Make a Tag {die set}. I didn't want to leave a lot of white space above the kitty so I used a couple of the tiny scraps and stapled them to the card. To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment with Black Amalgam ink and die cut it with a die from the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Dies.


My second card features the adorable Planner Gal: Simply Perfect Birthday. This card was actually inspired by the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 22. It has some elements from the sketch, but it definitely took a left turn at some point! LOL! I really liked the three pattern papers clustered together but I wanted a touch of black behind them so I die cut a piece of True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink using a circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} from Unity. Not completely sure I love how that turned out. I do like the contrast of the rectangles with the circle. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up the sweet birthday girl:

Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: E51, E55, E57
Dress: RV10, RV11
Crown: Y11, Y15, Y28
Flower: Y11, RV10, RV11, YG11, YG23
Cake: C00, C1, C3
Candle: Y11, Y15, B000, B00, B02
Cake Stand: B000, B00, B02


Here's a look at the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 22. This challenge ends next Monday June 24th!! So get your entries in! I'd love to see what you do with this sketch.


My last card is super CAS and simple! I had one long strip of pattern paper. This is always an easy card design for a quick CAS card. This card features the You're Better itty bitty. I thought this would be a fun birthday card. I'm thinking I need to color in the heart though. What do you think?


My tag features the Hooray it's your Birthday itty bitty stamp. My last couple of scraps really had me stuck for a bit. I just couldn't figure out a card design that I liked and then I saw this tag on my desk. I think the pattern papers look so nice with this tag and then the black circles really make the pile of gifts pop! The black circles were also scraps in my True Black card stock folder so that was a bonus. I found a few enamel dots from my stash to compliment the blues in the papers and to finish off the tag I added a bit of white organdy ribbon. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used for the gifts: Y11, Y15, Y28, C00, C1, C3, RV10, RV11, B000, B00, YG11, and YG23. 


So excited to add three more cards and a cute tag to my stash! I'm even more excited to have another paper pack done! Woohoo! What do you think of the card designs this time? Do you have a favorite? I'm leaning towards the kitty card. Well, I'm excited to pick out another paper pack to finish off. I think I'll pick one out to use with the upcoming Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 23 that will start next Tuesday. Have a wonderfully inky week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

4 comments:

  1. Love these, especially that tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! My favorite is the birthday girl. I love the black circle with the scrap pieces over it! I never would have thought of that, myself, but it is so cool and so fresh! You are an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.