Thursday, June 27, 2024

Good Day ~ Newsworthy Blooms ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Today I'm sharing one more card for Unity's latest mini release. I just had to ink up the amazing Newsworthy Blooms! Such an absolutely gorgeous stamp! And so fun to color up, too!


I paired up the Newsworthy Blooms with the gorgeous Nostalgic Amour - Romantic Vintage Paper Pack. I cut the heart paper for my background being sure to leave that beautiful heart so it would appear near the bottom of the card. That layer measures 4 x 5-1/4". The striped paper was in my stash and I'm not sure what the measurements are for it. I adhered them together and then adhered them to a card front of True Black Card Stock from Papertrey Ink measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". 


I stamped the gorgeous Newsworthy Blooms using Black Amalgam Ink from Gina K. Designs. I then colored it up with my Copic markers. I fussy cut the flowers on the line but this time I didn't bother coloring the edges of the cut because I didn't want the black edge to be super neat and perfect. I die cut the sentiment using a die from the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the bottom of the newspaper and then added foam tape to the back of both and popped them up on the card.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Flowers: R20, R14, R35, R37, R59
Leaves: YG95, YG99
Newspaper: E41, E43, E44


I finished off the card with a few enamel dots. So much fun to make! I hope you have an ink-tastic day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.