Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ June 2024 KOM Whisper of Summer ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a super CAS card featuring a gorgeous stamp from the June 2024 Kit of the Month membership called Whisper of Summer from Unity. I can't get enough of this month's KOM!! So many fantastic stamps and not enough time to ink them all up!


As I mentioned above, this is a CAS card. What does CAS mean? It an acronym for Clean and Simple. Clean basically means a lot of white space and simple, well simple means a simple design.  


I stamped the beautiful lemon circle using Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink onto a card front of Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I die cut it using the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. I stamped the lemon circle again partially on a scrap of white card stock and die cut it using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.


I stamped the sentiment directly on the panel using the Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink but it was too light. I actually meant to just stamp the lower portion of the sentiment with Mustard Seed Distress Ink so it would kind of be ombre. BUT somehow my card stock had shifted so when I stamped it gave the appearance of a shadow. I decided to go with it and stamped the entire stamp using the Mustard Seed Distress Ink. I added foam tape to the back of the stitched circle and popped it up on the card. To finish off the card, I added a few yellow enamel dots from my stash. 
 

Here's a quick look at this month's Kit of the Month membership! LOVE it!! So many wonderful stamps!

Well, that's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps! 
Have an ink-redible day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.