Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 19 ~ Sweet Easter Gnome with Egg Hunt ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing more inspiration for the TOPII Sketch 19 for the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group. A sweet Easter card using one of the adorable gnomes in the Sweet Easter Gnome stamps from Unity Stamp Co.


I'm still trying to finish off the paper pack I found last week. It may take longer to finish off this paper pack only using one strip of pattern paper per card for this sketch though! LOL! I did also use a scrap of white card stock from my old Scrapping for Less days. It's just slightly different from the Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink that I used for my card base. I think it's still ok.


I stamped the adorable gnome and sentiment using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs and copic colored the gnome. I also stamped three eggs using stamps from the Egg Hunt stamps. I stamped them using Kitsch Flamingo, Salvaged Patina, and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks.

Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11
Beard: C00, C1, C3
Hat / Feet: C00, C1, C3, RV0000, RV10, RV13
Easter Egg: Y11, Y15, Y35, RV0000, RV10, RV13, BG0000, BG11, BG01


Here's a look at the fun sketch for Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 19. The sketch, as always, is meant to inspire not require. So let the sketch lead in your design, but don't feel limited by it. I have another fun idea for a card to share next week using the sketch. And then I may only have tiny pattern papers bits to play with... so I'll have to figure out what I'll do with those this time.


I fussy cut the gnome and cleaned up the edges by coloring them with a Memento Tuxedo black marker. I also fussy cut the eggs but I left a thin white border around the eggs. I adhered them all together and then adhered them to the card. I popped up the sentiment with foam tape. A pretty simple but cute card for my Easter card stash! Woohoo!

 I hope you're inspired to play along with the sketch... and maybe even use up some of those paper scraps and/or paper pads! Have a wonderful week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.