Friday, March 22, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 43 ~ Peppermint Candy Embellishment Mix ~ Twiddler's Nook

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm so happy to finally be playing again with the sketch challenge over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card featuring the Peppermint Candy Embellishment Mix from this month's fabulous sponsor, Twiddler's Nook! Unfortunately, it looks like these peppermints aren't available anymore but there's another fun mix called Christmas Confetti Clay Embellishment Mix that is available and includes some cute peppermints in the mix. 


Twiddler's Nook has an amazing assortment of clay embellishment mixes!! I have a whole bunch in my collection. Some people use them for shaker cards, but I really like to use some of the bits on my cards. I used just a handful of peppermints for this card. 


I paired up the cute peppermint clay bits with the beautiful Peppermint Latte 6x6 Paper Pad and the coordinating ephemera pack from Not 2 Shabby. I love using paper pads when I'm working with so many layers! The papers are already made to coordinate. I just need to decide which papers I want where! I mat each of my paper layers with Real Red card stock from Stampin' Up. The cute ephemera was the perfect peppermint touch!


I die cut the circle of Stampers Select White Card Stock from Papertrey Ink using the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} from Unity. The sentiment is from the Warm & Cozy Stamp Set from Not 2 Shabby. I just love how this card turned out and it was so easy just following along with the measurements from the sketch.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 43 for the month of March. Loving all the layers in this fun sketch! I can't wait to see what everyone does with it. I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! Lots of beautiful inspiration this month from the design team.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.