Friday, May 29, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ May 2020 Flavor of the Month Card Kit ~ Sneak Peek!

Hello there crafty friend!
Today, I'm sharing one last sneak peek of the May 2020 Let's Encourage One Another Card Kit from Scrapping for Less before the big reveal and hop tonight at Midnight EST!! Who's excited for this kit?! I am! I am!! 


And the collection that I'm using for today's sneak is my absolute favorite from the kit! Aren't those papers absolutely stunning! I love the colors! Gorgeous!


The stamps are just as amazing and the sentiments are so sweet! Perfectly paired with all the fun products in this collection... and really, the entire kit!


I used the following Copic markers to color these stamped images:

Lemon ~ Y000, Y06, Y11, Y15
Leaves ~ YG0000, YG03, YG11, YG67
Lemon Blossom ~ C00, C1, C3, Y000, Y06, Y11, Y15, R0000, R83, R85


Last month's card kit sold out pretty quick... be sure to sign up for this month's awesome kit before it sells out too!! And then come back tonight for the reveal and hop... the design team and guests have some amazing creations to share with you!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.