Friday, February 7, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Sunny Studio Stamps ~ Showering You With Love!

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a quick but cute card using some fun products from Sunny Studio Stamps. I fell in love with this rainbow polka dot hearts paper from the Spring Fling paper pack, so I just had to use it for my card today!


In my mind, the clouds are literally showering hearts... I just love how quick this fun card came together! I stamped the clouds from the adorable Spring Showers stamp set with Memento Tuxedo black ink in my Stamp Platform so I'd get a beautiful crisp stamped image.


 I then colored the clouds very simply with BV0000, BV01, and the Colorless Blender copic markers. I fussy cut the clouds and set them aside. I trimmed my patterned paper to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" and then lined up my stitched rectangle die in the center securing it with some purple tape. I ran it through my Big Shot and then mat the rainbow polka dot hearts paper on a 3-3/8 x 4-5/8" piece of white card stock. I was going to adhere that layer back onto the rainbow polka dot hearts paper, but when I flipped it over I saw the ombre rainbow paper side and decided to use this side. 


I adhered the papers to the card using a liquid glue and then stamped the sentiment. I used a smaller rectangle die to die cut the sentiment and then trimmed off the extra from the left side. I adhered the sentiment to the card and then adhered the clouds.


I just love how sweet this card turned out and it was really so quick to make!!
Be sure to stop by the SFL shop and see all the fabulous Sunny Studio Stamps products available... so many wonderful stamps, dies and papers!!

Thanks for stopping by! See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.