Friday, February 21, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Sunny Studio Stamps ~ Spring Showers

Hello there crafty friend!
Today, I'm sharing a sweet card to brighten your day! I have had so much fun playing with the Spring Showers stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps! I just had to pair it up one more time with the Spring Fling papers, but this time I also wanted to share the wonderful Fluffy Clouds Border dies!


This card design came together quickly using border dies and the pretty grass patterned papers in the Spring Fling paper pack! I die cut the clouds from white card stock and adhered them to the top portion of a piece of blue card stock measuring 4-1/8 x 5-3/8". I then adhered the die cut grassy hills to the bottom portion of the card. I set that aside and inked up the cute little boy stamp and the kite with Memento Tuxedo black ink.


I colored the stamped images with the following copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ E55, E59
Clothes ~ N0, N1, N5, R000, R14, B91, B95, B97
Kite ~ R000, R14, Y000, Y06


I fussy cut the colored images leaving a little border... giving the images a little more dimension on the card. I adhered the kite to the card and then popped up the boy and sentiment with foam squares. I adhered the entire panel onto a white A2 card base. I love how this turned out! I hope you do too!
Be sure to check out all the Featured items on the SFL website... they're on sale!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.