Sunday, February 23, 2020

Polka Dot Orchard ~ Fine and Dandy Cotton Candy ~ Happy Birthday Sugar!

Hello there crafty friend!
Today, I have a sweet card *pun intended* using the adorable Fine and Dandy Cotton Candy digi set!! I am loving this cotton candy image with this fabulous Happy Birthday Sugar sentiment... so fun!


I thought this cotton candy would look so sweet in rainbow so I grabbed my Rainbow Vibes paper pack from Unity Stamp Company and trimmed the striped paper down to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I adhered it to a white card base and set it aside. I resized and combined the Cotton Candy and Happy Birthday Sugar sentiment in a Word document and printed it off.


I colored the Cotton Candy and sentiment with the following copic markers:

Pinks ~ RV0000, RV00, RV52
Reds ~ R000, R14, R29
Oranges ~ YR15, YR21, YR68
Yellows ~ Y06, Y11, Y15
Greens ~ G000, G43, YG17
Blues ~ B0000, B00, B02
Purples ~ BV0000, BV11, V09
Mouth ~ C00, C1


I kept the design very simple. I just trimmed down the panel and mat it with black card stock. I then popped it up on the card base... done! I really like how this one turned out! I hope you do too!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal







2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.