Friday, October 18, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Santa & the Mrs ~ Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Hello there crafty friends!
I'm here with a quick post today. I've had several questions about the adorable Santa & Mrs. Claus card that I posted the other day, so I thought I'd do a quick write up with all the goodies I used for this card. If you haven't heard, Unity is having a awesome sale this weekend with some adorable new stamps and lots of amazing papers!! Check it out here ---> Unity Stamp Co.


Now, for my card... I actually started by coloring this adorable image with the sentiment, both from the same kit called Santa & the Mrs. I used the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E21, R00, R20
Beard ~ C00, C1, C2
Mrs. Claus' Hair ~ N0, N1, R000, R14, R29, YG03, G46
Clothes/Hat ~ R000 R14, R29, R39, N0, N1, YG03, G46
Boots/Belt/Gloves ~ N0, N1, N2, N5, N7, Y13, Y17
Gingerbread ~ E27, E35, E37
Santa's List ~ W00, W1, W4
Snow ~ C0, C1
Outline of Santa & the Mrs. ~ B0000

I die cut the image and sentiment with a stitched rectangle die. I then mat it with the beautiful red plaid papers from the Holiday Intrigue papers designed by Angie Blom... available at Unity!! I then trimmed a piece of beautiful poinsettia papers from the Rustic Winter Wishes papers by Graciellie Design... also available at Unity... down to 4 x 5-1/4". I mat that with an A2 card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I wrapped it with Pure Poppy Luxe Satin Ribbon from Papertrey Ink and tied it with a beautiful bow. I then popped up the focal piece with foam tape and added a couple green enamel dots (they are a nice pine green color, not black as they appear in the photo) from the Santa's Workshop collection by Carta Bella.


Here's another look at the card. I sure do love how this one turned out!
Go check out the sale over at Unity!!! Lots of fab goodies on sale... get them before the sale ends!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.