Monday, October 21, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard ~ Best Witches ~ Happy Halloween

Hi there crafty friends!
Today, I'm sharing a Halloween card using a digi image that I designed with a crafty friend in mind. I had designed the Santa boots for the Magic of Christmas digi set and when I shared the Santa boots digi with her, my crafty friend mentioned her love of witches boots... well, I was inspired to draw these immediately!! I love how they turned out and I hope that you do too!


So, here's my card using the beautiful witches boots from the Best Witches digi set available at Polka Dot Orchard. I just love these boots!! Eeek! 

I would love to have these, but I'm sure my feet and back would argue with me if I wore them. LOL! Anywho, I colored the boots with Copic markers, but unfortunately I didn't write them down. I believe I used my go to 'black' colors which are N0, N1, N3, N5, and N7. I've tried to figure out the purples from the photo but I'm not sure. I fussy cut the boots and set them aside.


I paired them up with the lovely Halloween Paper Stash papers by Tim Holtz. I love the elegance of these papers and they really worked perfectly with the boots. A bit of black wide organdy ribbon across the card front and a big beautiful bow... love it! I trimmed the sentiment and adhered it to a slightly larger strip of black card stock. To finish off the card, I added a few Copper Rose Jewels by Little Things From Lucy's Cards. Don't let the name fool you, the shine on the particular jewels I chose is purple and compliments the card just perfectly!!

This beauty is probably my most favorite Halloween card this year. Did you make Halloween cards? Or maybe you're just starting to make a few for your friends or family? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. They look amazing, but I could not wear them either

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Glennis! I know... I'm sure my back would never let me! Lol

      Delete
  2. I love this card. What a cool image Crystal. -Renee'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.