Friday, October 18, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ Prima Marketing ~ Happy Holidays

Hey there crafty friends!
Today, I have a couple more Christmas card ideas using some fun wood foiled icons by Prima Marketing that are available at Scrapping for Less. The beautiful wood foiled icon set that I used is called A Victorian Christmas and it's on sale!!


The set has three different designs included, but for my post today I'm just featuring the one with the sentiment. I think it's a wonderful focal piece for this card design. I die cut a bunch of pine sprigs from the Pine Needle Sprig die set by Gina Marie Designs. I positioned them just the way I wanted and then adhered each piece individually working my way from the branch on top to the branch on the bottom. This way I was able to flip the wood piece over and trim any excess from the die pieces so that it didn't get too bulky underneath and I was also able to keep the die pieces in approximately the same positions. 


I found some pretty papers from my stash that I think look very nice with these wood foiled icons. They're the 6 x 6" Winterberry papers by My Mind's Eye. I die cut two of the pretty patterned papers with a large stitched rectangle die.


I then adhered a strip of the red with white polka dots paper on the side of a pine green card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I adhered the stitched rectangle backgrounds directly to the card front and then using Multi Medium Matte by Ranger I adhered the focal pieces. I just love how these turned out! I sure hope you've enjoyed them too.

Thanks for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.