Thursday, September 19, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ Tumbleblossom Cluster ~ Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello there crafty friends!
Today, I'm here with another look at the fabulous Tumbleblossom Cluster stamp set by Stamping Bella... this stamp is absolutely stunning and such a dream to color! I had so much fun watercoloring it last week that I just had to color it up with my copic markers.


It's been a very long time since I've attempted an Eclipse card and I thought it would be so fun to use the florals in this stamp as my eclipse background. Can you see the "Thanks" in the midst of the florals? It's not super easy to see in this first picture but the closeup pictures that follow you can see it more and more.


I used the following Copic markers to color these beautiful flowers in Autumn hues ~ Y000, Y06, Y17, YR000, YR15, YR27, YR68, BG70, BG72, BG75, YG11, YG95, YG97, R000, R00, R11, R14, R20, R56, R89. I added touches of white in the centers of some of the flowers with a white gel pen.


I die cut the thanks from the center of the flowers and then again three more times from scraps of kraft card stock. I then stamped the "+ giving" from the Fall Breeze stamp set by Photo Play, masking the "thanks" portion of the sentiment, onto a scrap piece of black card stock with VersaMark watermark ink and heat embossed a fine white embossing powder. I trimmed it down and set it aside.


 I die cut the flowers with the scallop peekaboo rectangle and then die cut a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of black card stock. I adhered the two pieces onto a thin piece of white card stock and adhered the "thanks" die cut pieces. I then popped up the "+ giving" sentiment with foam squares. To finish off the card, I added several Chalk White Nuvo Stone Drops.


Here's one more look at the card. I sure hope that you like my second Autumn take on this lovely cluster stamp. I truly enjoyed making it and I hope I've inspired you to give the Eclipse technique a try. Such a fun technique!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.