Saturday, September 28, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ Teresa Talks Fall ~ More Fall Inspiration!!

Hello there crafty friends!
I have another Fall card to share with you today in lieu of our monthly Flavor of the Month card kit blog hop. Sadly, some items for the card kit were delayed so the kits are delayed. But when they do arrive, I will be a cardmaking ninja and get some cards created to share with you all!! 

For today, though... we're revisiting an old friend, The Teresa Talks Fall stamp!! Isn't she lovely?! When I was searching through my stash of Fall themed stamps for a sentiment to go with my Tumbleblossom Cluster card a couple of weeks ago, I found this beauty... and since she was already on my desk, I thought I'd ink her up and make a card!


I stamped the girl on a scrap of white card stock and colored her in with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, R00, R20
Hair ~ E37, E47, E79
Clothes ~ B91, B95, B97, BG70, BG72, BG75, N0, N3, N5
Mug ~ N0, N3, YR0000, YR15, YR21, YR68
Ground ~ N0, N3


I fussy cut her out and set her aside. I then stamped the sentiment using some Stampin' Up! markers (Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, and Chocolate Chip) and my Stamp Platform. It took a few tries to get the colors just how I wanted and the Stamp Platform made that so much easier! I die cut the card stock using a scallop stitched border die from My Favorite Things. I positioned the girl just so on my card stock, removed her and then colored in the "ground". I then adhered the girl to the panel. I had already picked out the gorgeous Fall Breeze papers by Photo Play... I love the rich, beautiful colors in this paper pad!! Can't help but use it every chance I get! I adhered the trimmed piece of diagonally striped patterned paper to a mustard card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I then adhered that piece to a white card base. I adhered a strip of the same mustard card stock to the side of the white focal panel and then adhered the focal panel to the card. 


I craft-lifted fellow design team member Lynnea's idea to stick the pumpkin stickers onto white card stock and fussy cut them like stamped images, also adding a few of the leaves from the Autumn Pumpkin stickers by Sticko. To finish off the card, I added a few enamel dots from Echo Park's Celebrate Autumn collection. I just adore how this card turned out! I hope you like it too!

Be sure to stop by the Scrapping for Less blog for the reveal of the September 2019 Flavor of the Month card kit called Fall is Coming!! I'm so excited to get inky with this kit and share with you all!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.