Friday, September 27, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ Simply Beautiful Christmas Card

Hello there crafty friends!
Today, I'm sharing a super quick Christmas card using just a few supplies and a fabulous sentiment stamp by Stampendous called Christmas Sky. 


This card could be easily duplicated and with a slight change of colors, be made uniquely for each recipient. I stamped the wonderful sentiment from the Christmas Sky set using VersaMark watermark ink and heat embossed a fine black embossing powder. 


I blended over the card stock with Stormy Sky and Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide inks. I die cut the panel with the Eyelet Elegance Rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs and set it aside. 


I wanted to keep my card base simple so I ran a white cardfront measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" through my Big Shot with a snowflake embossing folder. I trimmed it down to 4 x 5-1/4" and wrapped it with a pretty white ribbon. I adhered the snowflake layer to a white card base using Gina K. Connect liquid glue.


 I then popped up the main panel using foam squares. To finish off the card I added a bunch of Simply White Nuvo drops. A simple card design just perfect for multiple cards! I think this would look lovely in purples and blues and even pinks. What do you think? The Christmas Sky set isn't available in the Scrapping for Less shop, but I found a couple of cute scene building sets with fun sentiments that would work with this design... Here Comes Santa Claus by My Favorite Things and Merry Christmas Greeting by My Favorite Things.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.