Friday, July 26, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ July 2019 Flavor of the Month Card Kit ~ Sneak Peek

Hi there crafty friends!
Today, I am sharing the last Sneak Peek of the July 2019 Flavor of the Month Card Kit!!! Oh my goodness... this is such a fun kit! Perfect for summer!!


I combined the beautiful patterned papers for my layers on this card... the papers in this card kit are amazing!! I especially love the ones in this collection! I stamped and colored my little camper using the following Copic markers ~ B0000, B00, B24, B52, RV10, RV21, N0, N2, N4, N7, and Y00. To finish off the card I added a few black rhinestones... they look like planets in the background!


I just love how the blues in the camper help the blues in the background paper to pop!!
Glamping under the stars could definitely be my happy place... especially with this sweet little camper!! The kit reveals tonight at midnight... be sure to sign up for your kit subscription!! Don't miss out on this fabulous kit and go subscribe ---> July 2019 FOTM Card Kit!!!! And be sure to use the hashtag #FOTMsummercamp when you share your creations using this fabulous kit!!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.