Saturday, July 13, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard ~ Petals for the Pittman's

Hello crafty friends!! 
Today I have a very special card to share with you.... it's created with a lovely image available in an exclusive floral digi stamp set only sold by Polka Dot Orchard!! This lovely set is part of a fundraiser to help the Pittman's during their difficult medical ordeal. 


Larissa Pittman is a crafty friend and DT sister with Polka Dot Orchard. 
You can read more about Larissa and her husband Gary here: Pittman’s Go Fund Me.

Polka Dot Orchard has collaborated with several different artists and companies to put not just this digital stamp set together.... but since there are so many images, there's two digital stamp sets available. These will only be available for a limited time, so stop by the Polka Dot Orchard Etsy shop today and purchase yours!  ALL PROCEEDS from these special sets will go directly to the Pittman's. There is also a crafty link up with sponsored prizes on the blog....you can find all the details by visiting  Polka Dot Orchard.

Before you head over to Polka Dot Orchard, let's take a quick look at my first card using the lovely Lily by Tierra Jackson... such a beautiful flower!!


I just love lilies!! Such gorgeous flowers!! So I was very excited to see one in this amazing floral digi set! I had so much fun coloring this image. I only used a few Copic markers for this one... RV19, RV91, YG11, G24, G94. I had fun adding the polka dots too... I think I went a little crazy with them, but how could you not?! I love it!


Here's a close up of the card I created. The sentiment is from the Floral Flourish Background 3 digi set. I love the font for this Happy Birthday sentiment and thought it would pair up nicely with the lovely lily!!

I was so touched when Jessica mentioned she was doing this fundraiser set for the Pittman's. Such a sweet way to help out a crafty friend! I'm even more touched by the pour out of love with donations by the crafty community... always warms my heart this fabulous community I'm a part of.

Be sure to stop by the Polka Dot Orchard blog for more information about this wonderful fundraiser. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.