Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Unity Stamp Company ~ Shimmer & Shine Sentiment Kit ~ Hello Sunshine

Hello there!
I have a lovely card to share with you today using the beautiful July 2019 Sentiment kit called Shimmer & Shine from Unity Stamp Company! I love Sunflowers!! They are one of my favorite flowers... now, I say that a lot, but Sunflowers and Daisies are seriously on the top of my list. So when I saw this gorgeous new stamp by Graciellie Design... Omg! I couldn't wait to color it!!


The tricky part in coloring this beauty was that I took it along with me on vacation and I only brought a handful of Copic markers... talk about a challenge!! I used the following Copic markers: 
Stem/Leaf ~ G12, G24, G28
Flower ~ Y06, YR15, YR16, E55, E57, E59


I then fussy cut the flower and popped it up on some pretty paper from my stash... these papers are from Papertrey Ink and I think they're discontinued but they're called Library Ledger, just in case you want to check them out. I trimmed the papers and mat them with Dark Chocolate card stock and then adhered the pieces to a kraft card front measuring 5-3/8 x 4-1/8. I then adhered the entire panel to an Aqua Mist card base... both colors I used coordinate with the papers I used. My final touch was the sentiment that I trimmed down and popped up just slightly covering the bottom of the flower stem.

That's it for me today. I sure hope that you like the card I've shared today.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.