Friday, April 13, 2018

Scrapping for Less ~ March 2018 FOTM ~ You're Sweet!

Hello! Today, I'm sharing another look at the March 2018 Flavor of the Month card kit. Today, I wanted to share an easy card design that can be duplicated rather quickly.


I started by die cutting the Lawn Fawn 'you're sweet' sentiment out of each of the four glitter papers - both included in the Banana Split subscription. I set those aside and looked through my leftover card stock from the last few card kits and I found a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 sheet of each color to coordinate. 


 I cut up the candle paper from collection four and adhered a piece to each card front. I ran each card front through the Big Shot with a wonky rectangle die and then adhered them to a white card base.


I adhered the 'you're sweet' sentiment to each of the cards and then set them aside. I pulled out the Flavor of the Month 1 Year Sentiment stamp set and stamped the ice cream sundae four times with Memento tuxedo black ink. I then colored the sundaes with Copic markers that were similar to the candles in the paper {R14, YR68, Y35, Y06, R81, BG01, E41}.


I die cut each of the sundaes with a wonky circle die. To finish off the cards I popped up the sundaes using foam tape. These were pretty quick cards to make, but I will say the glitter got absolutely everywhere. If you know a trick on how to clean up the endless glitter, please let me know in the comments. I'm still finding glitter on my desk in different hiding places. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.