Friday, April 6, 2018

Scrapping For Less ~ Pink and Main ~ Wishes Come True!

Hey there! Today, I have a sweet card using Pink and Main’s Genie Girl stamp set. I’ve been a little obsessed with the Glazed Oxide technique and so I thought it was only natural to use it for this card too! Haha!


I started by creating my background using Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry distress oxide inks. I smooshed my background alternating the colors and drying in between so I would get fun layers. I really wanted it to look like the genie was coming out of the bottle. I applied the distress glaze over the smooshed inks and the colors became so vibrant... I love it! I die cut the background and set it aside. I stamped the genie image and colored her using copic markers {Skin - E0000, E21, E51; Hair - E37, E55, E57; Clothes/Accessories - V04, V17, RV06, RV11}. I ran a piece of purple card stock through the big shot with an embossing folder. I mat it on a piece of black card stock and then adhered it on a pink card base. 


I added a piece of leftover gold mesh from the February 2018 Castles and Dreams card kit and then I popped up the die cut piece. I stamped the sentiment on pink card stock with VersaMark and heat embossed white ultra fine embossing powder. I fussy cut the sentiment into a banner and then mat it on black card stock fussy cutting that, as well. I adhered the sentiment to the card and then adhered the fussy cut genie. I just love how this turned out! This sweet genie stamp set is available in the shop right here —-> Pink and Main Genie Girl

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.