Thursday, July 27, 2017

CASology 5-Year Anniversary Blog Hop!

First of all, Happy Birthday CASology!! Congratulations on 5 fabulous years!!




To celebrate this fabulous anniversary, CASology has the cue card Balloon. How fun is that!?




I knew as soon as I saw it that I just had to use this adorable owl from a brand new sentiment kit from Unity Stamp Company. I decided to go super CAS with this card and let the sweet owl with balloons get all the love.




I find it so hard sometimes to transition from one medium to the next... do you do that too? 
I've been working with watercolor more lately and it took me awhile to get this little owl colored how I wanted him with the copics. I do like how the card turned out, though.

Here are the products I used for this card:
Card Stock: White (PTI)
BG11 (Oozak)


Go check out the challenge over at CASology... there's still some time to play along!!
Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.

~ Crystal



5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, is that the cutest owl ever! Love your card, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Crystal! Especially LOVE those heart shaped balloons!
    Thanks for hopping along with CASology and adding your beautiful card to the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I totally adore this card (swoon). The pastels and coloring are great. Thanks for sharing your fab card with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.