Sunday, July 23, 2017

CYCI166 - Coffee and a Farewell

Hello! I have a sweet card I made for this week's final challenge for Can You Case It? But first, I'm so thankful to Eva, our leader and coordinator, for encouraging me to start a blog and then for asking me to join her Design Team. She planted a seed in my creative mind that is growing and blossoming and I'm so very thankful to her. I'm also thankful for the opportunity to work with so many wonderfully talented team members. I wish the very best for each and every one of you.




Now, to this sweet card... I've been under the weather a bit this past week and so I went with a simple card. In fact, there's not even any stamping on this card which is very unusual. I still think it turned out pretty cute! I hope you like it too! I cut a 4 x 2" piece of this cute coffee paper from the paper pad called Cream & Sugar by Doodlebug Design. I adhered that to a 4-1/16 x 2-1/16" piece of Soft Sky card stock and then adhered that to a 4-1/4 x 2-1/4" piece of Baked Brown Sugar card stock. The little square piece just happened to be the left over piece from my original cut so I just flipped it over and saw these adorable little coffee beans and knew they were perfect! So I adhered that 2 x 2" piece to a 2-1/16 x 2-1/16" piece of Baked Brown Sugar card stock. Then I grabbed my little bag of Cream & Sugar odds & ends to see what little die cut pieces would work and this Coffee sentiment fell right into my hand. It was meant to be! I also found the cute pink heart. The little coffee guy is a card stock sticker also in the Cream & Sugar line. I'll have links for all of these goodies down below. I adhered all the pieces to the card and BAM!




This is our last challenge for Can You Case It? and I sure hope you'll play along!
Here are the products I used for this card:
Papers: White (PTI), Cream and Sugar 6x6 paper pad (SSS)
Card Stock: Baked Brown Sugar (retired SU!), Soft Sky (SU!)


I'd love to hear what you thought of my creation.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.