Sunday, July 16, 2017

CYCI165 - Birthday Wishes Sent Your Way

Hello! I have a fun card today with colors that I had chosen for this week's challenge. I sure hope that you will play along!! My card is a special birthday card for my niece. She celebrated her birthday by having a moonlit party. How fun is that?! I wanted to bring that fun to her card just a bit.




I stamped Unity's Patience Girl in VersaMark ink and heat embossed her in black. I watercolored her using the ZIG markers. Once the panel was dry, I die cut the edge using a new border die that I had recently ordered called Border Builders dies by Lil' Inker Designs. I just recently... like two days ago... received my Distress Oxide inks and I was able to use a few of those colors to make the card base look like a night sky. Love that there are more colors available! I stamped the sentiment from Unity's June Kit of the Month called Time to Enjoy Life using Versamark and then heat embossed it in white. I cut the banner by hand and popped it up on the card. I added a few drops of white Nuvo drops. And there you have it! 




This is our second to last challenge for Can You Case It? I sure hope you'll play along!
 I've linked most of the products I used above. Here are the rest of the products I used for this card:


I'd love to hear what you thought of my creation.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.