Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with a little inspiration for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 71 hosted in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group AND it's day 2 of the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party! Today I'm sharing an endearing Christmas card featuring two fab stencils from our amazing Sponsor A Colorful Life Designs! This month's prize for the sketch challenge is a $25 gift code to A Colorful Life Designs! Woohoo!
I love working with Kraft and White for the holidays! I used the beautiful Snowflake Deer Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs for my focal image. I did cut it down a bit using a circle die - it's more of a snow globe shape.
Adding a touch of love to my background with the HeartFlakes Stencil. I adore these heart snowflakes!! I think they compliment the deer so nicely. I used Sugar Cube White Pigment ink from Sponsor Taylored Expressions over the two stencils on Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink.
The sentiment is a cut apart sentiment from Sponsor Unity that I believe was a freebie with an order last Christmas. I finished off the card with a few White Glossy Card Bling confetti pieces from A Colorful Life Designs.
Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 71 for the month of July. If you're interested in seeing a bunch more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I went a little rogue with my design using a circle in place of the square or rectangle and then I moved the sentiment. It just didn't look right on the other side of the card.
Join us for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party!! Start building your stash of holiday cards and who knows... maybe you'll win a prize!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Inky hugs,
Crystal





I love this!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sandi!
DeletePretty stencil designs! Love the deer!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Denise!
DeleteI love the kraft and white. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Vanessa!
DeleteThis is absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAwww... thanks so much, Nancy!
DeleteWow so stunning!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Von Marie!
DeleteI really like this particular sketch. Great card with really awesome colors.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Karen!
DeleteSuch a pretty card with your wonderful stenciling and deer on kraft paper!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Lynn!
DeleteGreat card! I love how the deer’s antlers blend into the background pattern.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Amy!
DeleteThis is stunning. Love the white on Kraft.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Jacinda!
DeleteI love kraft & white, too, but rarely do it. This is beautiful! (another stencil from A Colorful Life on the wishlist ...).
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Becca! I've added a few stencils to my wishlist too! :)
Delete