Tuesday, July 21, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party ~ Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 44 ~ Snow Much Cheer ~ Newton's Nook Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's already day 5 of the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party!! We are more than halfway through now. I can't believe how fast the time flies when you are having fun! Today I'm sharing a super cute holiday card featuring lots of fun goodies from our fab Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs. And it's inspiration for the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 44.


I inked up the cute snow couple from the Snow Much Cheer Stamp Set and die cut them using the coordinating die from the Snow Much Cheer Die Set. I colored them up with the following Copic markers:

Snow People: C0, C2
Noses: YR20, YR15
Buttons: N3, N5
Top Hat: N1, N3, N5, V12, V17
Holly/Berries: B000, B00, V12, V05
Beanie: B000, B00, C0, C2, R00, R20, V000, V12
Purple/Blue Scarf: V12, V17, B000, B00
Purple/Pink/White Scarf: V000, V12, R00, R20, C0, C2
Blue Mitten: B000, B00
Pink Mitten: R00, R20
Wreath: V12, V05, V17, B000, B00 


I paired up the cute couple with the Snow Flurries 6x6 Paper Pad. The colors in these papers are amazing!! I love them! I used dies from the Frames Squared Die Set for the decorative square and the circle accent.


My card design was inspired by TOP Inky Inspiration Sketch 44. I am having so much fun with this sketch!


I adhered all of my layers using iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from Sponsor Therm O Web. And then I popped up the snow couple using iCraft 3D Foam Tape Jumbo Roll (white) also from Therm O Web. I finished off the card with a clear snowflake embellishment from my stash on the circle. It's kind of hard to see in the photo.


If you haven't already, stop by the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! All of the cards are so inspiring! I hope you have an INKtastic day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

16 comments:

  1. What a darling little image. How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so precious!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Em Gee how do I not have this stamp set?! I don't need it, but I want it! lol Such a sweet card and of course, I love the papers (I bought two of this pad). lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... it's a must have for sure!! Thank you so much, my friend!

      Delete
  4. Aw those snow-couple are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such nice colors on your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty- love the incorporation of purple

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the snowman couple and pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.