Sunday, November 1, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Sketch Challenge #9 ~ Christmas is Covered Card Kit

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today I'm sharing the new November Sketch Challenge for the Scrapping for Less: Show & Share Facebook group! 


Before we get to the sketch and the card that I'm sharing today... the key to playing along with the challenge is being a member of the Scrapping for Less: Show & Share Facebook group so if you aren't already a member be sure to join in the fun ---> here. Also, please note that you don't need a blog to enter the challenge as you're adding a photo of your creation directly into the challenge album in the group. You are welcome to include a link to your blog in the description of your creation, if you'd like.

So, if you follow my blog you may remember this card design from a few months ago. I used it on another card and I really like how fast it came together so I decided to use it for this challenge.


You may also remember seeing this sketch during the reveal and hop for the new October 2020 FOTM Card Kit - Christmas is Covered... if you haven't hopped with us yet, you can start hopping ---> here.



And here is my card for inspiration using some products from the beautiful Christmas is Covered Card Kit that just released! This was super easy to create... I think it may be a go-to Christmas card design for my stash, especially using the adorable Ephemera pieces!!


Here's a close up of the card! I have a video showing my process in creating this card. Just a note, I added the enamel dots after doing the video. I realized I had omitted those when taking my photos of the cards. LOL... but they really finish it off nice.





I actually made this one first to share but then decided to make a video with another card to share how quickly it came together. Love these ephemera pieces!! So cute!


Both cards together! I really hope you'll check out the sketch challenge and play along! I know it's getting ready to be a busy time for many preparing for the holidays so a quick card sketch can help when it comes to making those holiday cards for your stash!

The November Sketch Challenge will run from today, November 1st, and will end November 30th at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be announced in the comments of the challenge album on Tuesday December 1st. Please use #sflsketchchallenge9 in any social media posts when playing along with the challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.