Friday, July 3, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ June 2020 FOTM Card Kit ~ Picnic Time Collection

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a cute card using the Picnic Time Collection from the June 2020 A Walk in the Park card kit! I shared my card for the new July Sketch Challenge just a couple of days ago and I got to thinking that when you cut your papers for this sketch you're left with such angled pieces. I thought maybe it would be fun to share a card using those leftovers. I decided to use the leftover pieces from my card that I shared during the reveal and hop. You can check out that card here... Picnic Time Collection card.


And here is what I came up with for those leftover pieces. Speaking of leftover pieces... I know that this card kit has sold out, but this paper pack is still available separately ---> Picnic Time paper pack!


I think it turned out pretty cute! What do you think?


And I finally got a chance to ink up that cute ant stamp! He was so much fun to color!


I actually have two videos to share for this card...



The first video is the Copic coloring of the sweet Picnic Time Ant!



And the second video is the fussy cutting and assembling of the card. I thought I'd split these up so they'd be shorter and maybe if you're more interested in the coloring you can watch that or if you'd rather just see the fussy cutting and assembling, you can check that out! 
Well, that's it for me today!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal



2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.