Monday, July 27, 2020

Christmas in July 2020 Hop ~ Angie Blom Digital Designs ~ Tropical Santa


Hello there crafty friend!!
Today I have a fun tropical slimline card to share for the Christmas in July 2020 Hop using the adorable Tropical Santa digi set by Angie Blom Digital Designs!! I am loving all the tropical inspired images in this digi set!!


Now, this is actually a slimline panel that comes as part of the digi set so it was so easy to just click and print!! I had fun using non-traditional Christmas colors... keeping with my tropical theme.


Here's a list of the Copic markers I used for this card:

Penguin ~ C00, C1, C2, YR15, YR21, YR68, Y15
Floatie ~ YR15, YR21, R32, R43, YG11, YG13, G05, Y15
Flowers ~ R12, R32, R43, YG11, YG13, G05
Candy cane ~ C00, C1, C2, YR21, R32, R43, 
Background ~ B0000, B000, B00, E30, E33

I trimmed down my slimline panel to 2-7/8 x 7-7/8" and adhered it to a stitched scalloped slimline die that I die cut from kraft card stock. I then adhered the panel to a kraft card base. To finish off the card, I added a few Blushing Red Nuvo gloss drops.


Angie has been an inspiration to me for many years now... not only in her cardmaking, but in her illustrations. She inspired me to start drawing again after many years!! I hope you'll go check out her fabulous digital designs... she released some sweet Christmas designs and she's having a sale!

I hope that you're inspired to start building your stash of Holiday cards!! And don't forget to link up your cards... we would love to see what you've created!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

5 comments:

  1. Love the cute penguin and the slimline design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a joyful penguin and an adorable scene on the slimline card! Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! So whimsical looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tropical holiday vibe! Love your coloring and the flowers and that adorable penguin. So fun! Thanks for the inspiration all week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.