Sunday, July 26, 2020

Christmas in July 2020 Hop ~ Polka Dot Orchard ~ Merry Christmouse



Hello crafty friend!
I'm back with another Holiday card for the Christmas in July 2020 Hop... this time featuring an adorable digi set called Merry Christmouse from Polka Dot Orchard!!


Aren't they just the sweetest pair in their adorable ice skates?! I had some fun coloring up this little scene. I kept the background simple with just a light blue sky, a little snow, and of course, the ice.

Here's a list of the Copic markers I used:

Mr. Mouse ~ N0, N1, N2, N4, R000, R00, R01, R11, R14, R27, R37, BG70, BG72, BG75
Miss Mouse ~ W00, W1, W2, W4, R000, R00, R01, R11, R14, R27, C00, C1
Ice ~ BG0000, BG10, BG53
Snow ~ BV20, BV23. BV31, BV60
Sky ~ B0000, B000


I wanted to use colors that coordinated with this beautiful Snowfall paper pack by Authentique. I did end up throwing in some pink for little Miss Mouse... she just needed it! The gorgeous hand-dyed crinkle ribbon is also from Polka Dot Orchard!! I love this ribbon! All my layers are adhered to a white card base and the main panel and sentiment are both popped up with foam tape.


I am privileged to not only be a creative designer for Jessica's fabulous company, I'm also one of the artists on her team!! If you're interested in seeing my line of digi stamps, you can check them out here! Be sure to check out the website for the fabulous sale going on right now!! You do not want to miss it!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

8 comments:

  1. Wow amazing card! Your coloring is pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colours Crystal, a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the image and your colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling! Love that patterned paper and your coloring is amazing! Great scene you created and framed perfectly with the oval. Love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is ever so joyful!! What a darling card, love the color palette and sure to grace the mantle during the holidays! This is precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.