Friday, November 20, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ November 2020 FOTM Card Kit ~ Sneak Peek

 Hello crafty friend! 

Today I'm sharing one last sneak peek for the November 2020 FOTM card kit!!! And it's kind of bittersweet as it's the last ever sneak peek for the last Scrapping for Less card kit. *sigh* But... rest assured that this kit will not disappoint!! As with all other card kits prior to this one... it's absolutely awesome!! Enough with the chit chat... let's check out my sneak!


It was hard to choose which ephemera piece to feature on my card... but this gorgeous floral is, well... gorgeous!! This card features products from Collection Four and I used the current sketch over at Poetic Artistry's Mojo Monday sketch challenge #550. It was the perfect sketch for this collection!





Isn't the font on that sentiment just lovely?! I love it! 
You can check out my process video for this card... here!





That's it for me! 
Be sure to head back to the SFL blog tonight at midnight EST for the reveal of the entire Simply Sentimental card kit and hop along with us!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.