Friday, September 18, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ August 2020 FOTM Card Kit ~ Fun & Easy Bubbles Border

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing one more card using the adorable Bubbles Galore card kit from Scrapping for Less!! I've used the cute Bubbles Die from the Banana Split subscription to create an easy border edge for my card. 


I did a little paper piecing with my copic colored dragon from the Tiny Bubbles stamp set in Collection Four: Bubbles Galore. And the cute sentiment that I think goes just perfectly with this card design is from the Bubbles in the Tub stamp set included in Collection One: Bubbles in the Tub.


Here's a close up of the card. I used the following Copic markers to color this cute dragon:

Dragon ~ YG00, YG11, YG13, BV000, BV11, V17, N0, N2
Bubble Wand ~ RV04
Bubbles ~ RV000, B000
Ground ~ N0, N1

I have a process video sharing how I created this cute card and fun bubbles border.
You can check that out here... Fun & Easy Bubble Border Edge video







I think this card turned out pretty cute! I hope you like it too!
If you get a chance to play with the Bubble Galore card kit, we'd love to see your creations in the Scrapping for Less: Show & Share Facebook group... come check out the group and all the fun creations shared from the SFL Design Team and customers.

That's it for me this week! I'll see you next week with my Sneak Peek of the new September 2020 FOTM Card Kit... it's Amazing!!! You aren't going to want to miss this one!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal



1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.