Friday, September 25, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ September 2020 Flavor of the Month Card Kit ~ Sneak Peek

Hello there crafty friend! Crystal here from Tawny Owl Paperie with the last sneak peek of the September 2020 FOTM Card Kit before the reveal and hop that starts at midnight tonight!! This Fall loving girl is in love with this kit!! It's so stinkin' cute and just perfect for all your Fall cardmaking needs!! Enough chit chat... let's get to the card I created! 


So... if you have followed my creative card making journey at all, you may know about my obsession with teal trucks. lol... I love them so! It's really no surprise that I just had to frame this adorable paper and make it a feature of my card! I love it!


I layered the two beautiful papers from Collection Four and adhered a stitched scallop frame that I die cut from white card stock. I stamped the Hey There Pumpkin stamp with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored it in with my Copic markers. I used the following Copic markers:

'Hey There' ~ E23
'Pumpkin' ~ BG01, BG10, BG45, BG57
Pumpkin ~ YR15, YR21, YR27, YR68, E21, E23, E27

I fussy cut around the image and sentiment and then adhered it a white stitched oval. I then popped that up on the card and finished it off with a few enamel dots. You can check out my process video below...






I am just loving how this card turned out. It has me dreaming about cooler days with leaves changing colors and falling leaves. *sigh*  Do you love Fall too? Let me know in the comments what's your favorite part of the Fall season.

Don't forget about the reveal and hop tonight at midnight, but be sure to snatch up your card kit before then!! You do not want to miss out on this one!!

That's it for me this week! I'll see you in two weeks with an adorable set of cards using Collection Two from the card kit!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


1 comment:

  1. The only thing I like about Fall (or Autumn as we call it here) is that the nights are a little cooler, so it is easier to sleep.
    A lovely card Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.