Friday, September 11, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Easy Fun Fold Card with Winter Fairies

Hey there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a couple of easy Fun Fold cards using the adorable Winter Fairies and Winter Fairy House stamp sets, along with the recently release Neutrals Vol. 1 paper pad! I love using non-traditional colors for my Christmas cards and this new paper was perfect for the card I'm sharing today! 


So this one piece of paper in particular looks like snowflakes to me... I thought it would be really cute for a Christmas card. What do you think?


A close-up of the copic coloring. I used the following Copic markers for this card:

Skin ~ E000, E01, E11
Hair ~ E21, E23, E27
Clothes/Wings/Wand ~ BV0000, BV000, BV11, C00, C1, C2



The inside of the card... I used the Christmas Sentiments stamp set.
Love the font for this one!

You can check out my process video for this card here... Easy Fun Fold Card 




And my Copic Coloring of the Winter Fairies fairy here... Copic Coloring of Fairy 







I actually made this Fun Fold Card first, but I added SO many layers that I wanted to make a quicker version to share with you all so I made a more CAS card. But how adorable is this one!! I really love the soft pinks and greens and I pulled those colors from the beautiful Winter in Pink paper pad... one of my absolute fave papers for Christmas!!


I used the same stamp sets for this card... Winter Fairies, Winter Fairy House, and Christmas Sentiments.


And the inside... Ahhh-dorable!!! Am I right?! I created a little scene with the Winter Fairy House and the cute fairy snoozing on the moon. 


Here's a close-up of the inside. 
And here's a list of the Copic Markers I used for this card:

Skin ~ E000, E01, E11
Hair ~ E51, E53, E55
Clothes ~ RV10, R81, R83, R85, YG03, YG11, Y000, Y11, C00, C1
Moon ~ Y000, Y11, Y02
Cloud ~ C00, C1, RV10, R81, R83
House ~ RV10, R81, R83, R85, Y000, Y11, Y02, E51, E53, E55, YG03, YG11, YG25
Stairs ~ N0, N1, N2, N4
Snow ~ C00, C1, C2
Smoke ~ N0, N1, N2, N4
Trees ~ YG03, YG11, YG25



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


2 comments:

  1. I can’t love these enough!
    I have to have that amazing paper pack too!
    Oh yes! Just too dang cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.